Terms & Conditions
Terms of Payment
Because of our small group sizes we encourage you to book as early as possible.
With your booking, a deposit of 25 % of the tour price (or rental rate) is required to secure the reservation.
The outstanding balance is due 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
Please deposit the appropriate amount into the account below:
Adventure Tours Yukon Wild
Account Number: 1060 - 633
Transit Nr.: 09980
Bank Nr. 001
Bank of Montreal, 111 Main Street , Whitehorse , Yukon, Y1A 2A7 , Canada
Cancellations or changes to your reservation have to be in writing.
Cancellations fees are as follows:
We strongly recommend that you purchase trip a cancellation / medical travel insurance.
Due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. forest fires, water levels etc.) Adventure Tour Yukon Wild Ltd. retains the option of changing the itinerary or cancellation of a trip
The new plan will be left to our discretion.
If we have to cancel a trip your payment will be fully refunded. Should this happen, we will try to provide you with an alternative trip option. Any other claims from the client will not be considered.
Weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control may require changes to the original trip itinerary. If we incur additional expenses for unexpected logistical arrangements, not covered in the advertised itinerary, the cost will be evenly divided among the participants.
To date we have rarely had to charge for such unexpected expenses, but we feel obliged to inform you that it could happen.
On river trips we do not take any unnecessary risk by traveling under conditions where water levels are to high according to our judgement. Possible options are to wait for water levels to drop or we can arrange an egress flight. The extra cost of such arrangements would be shared evenly amongst the participants.
Agreement of Terms - Waiver of Liability
Agreement of Terms
Due to the present insurance situation and legal atmosphere in Canada, we must insist that each participant be familiar with and agrees to the following document. If you have any questions regarding any of the contents, please contact us prior to signing the document. The form must be completed and submitted at least two weeks prior to the beginning of your trip. No one may participate in a trip with Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd. without submittung this document.
Please print this page, complete and forward by email to:
Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd.
(Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd.)
Box 40132, Whitehorse, YT
A separate form is required for each participant
Agreement of Terms - Waiver of Liability
- Insurance coverage is the responsibility of each individual participants. Cancellation and travel coverage are available through travel agents. Health and accident insurance are available through travel agents or through your health insurance plan.
- Please note that this document must be signed and received in the mail at our office before you can depart with the group.
- By signing this document you are giving up certain legal rights.
To: Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd.( Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd. )
and to: Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, and the Yukon Territory.
Definitions: Wilderness trips include lake and river canoeing, lifting, carrying canoe and canoeing equipment, hiking, mountain hiking, backpacking, scrambling, crossing streams while hiking, swimming, fishing, nature observation, the use of knives, saws, axes and other associated activities.
In consideration of Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd. ( Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd. )accepting my registration I agree to this Release of Claims and Waiver of Liability. I understand that wilderness canoeing and hiking and backpacking trips involve certain dangers, not all of which are listed here. Among the more obvious and frequent are:
- Inclement and unpredictable weather, which may cause injury due to extremes of heat and cold and which may prevent from travel to, from or within an area:
- Hazards related to canoe travel on lakes or rivers;
- Submersion in cold water resulting from upset or falling out of a canoe;
- Unfamiliar country, where the participant may become lost, get off the route or be separated from the rest of the party;
- Remoteness of location with poor communications and inability to get rescued or medical assistance quickly or easily;
- Medical problems arising before, during or after the wilderness canoe, hiking or backpacking trip;
- Illness related to change of diet or water source;
- Transport by public or private motor vehicle, boat, helicopter and light fixed wing aircraft
- Natural hazards, including rock fall, flash floods, steep terrain and the presence of wild animals
- Failure to follow directions from the guide, including those specifying:
- staying with the group at all times unless the guide is consulted and provides consent,
- wearing an approved flotation device completely fastened at all times on and around water,
- safe use of tools and other wilderness canoe trip equipment.
- I am not relying on any oral or written statements made by Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd. ( Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd. ) or its agents, whether in brochures, advertisements, in individual conversations or otherwise to lead me to become involved in this program on a basis other than my assumption of the risks involved.
- I accept all of the risks including the possibility of death, personal injury, property damage and loss resulting from my involvement with the trip I am taking with Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd. (Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd.).
- I release Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd.( Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd. ), its officers, employees, guides, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss I may suffer as a result of my participation in their trip, for any cause whatsoever (including negligence) on the part of Adventure ToursYukon Wild Ltd.( Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd. ), its officers, employees, guides, agents or representatives.
- I certify that I am physically capable and fit to participate in this activity and I have no medical conditions or needs other than those listed in my application form provided to Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd.( Abenteuer Reisen Yukon Wild Ltd. ).
- I confirm that I am eighteen years of age or older. - Younger participants must have a parent or guardian read and sign this document.
- I confirm that I have read over this agreement before signing, that I understand it, and that it will be binding not only on me, but also on my heirs, my next of kin, my executors, administrators and assigns.
- I agree that the laws of the Yukon Territory govern this contract and that any legal concerns will be handled in the competent and fair courts in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada.
- I hereby agree to permit other members of the trip to take film and photographic records of my participation in this tour.
in the year of
in the City / Town / Village of:
in the Province / State of:
in the Country of:
Name of Participant in print:
Name of Witness in print: